- Female applicant
- Citizen of one of the Middle East countries such as Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Palestine, Syria etc.
- For undergraduate degrees: High School grades ( grade 12, 11 and 10) above 75% unless otherwise specified by the host university.
- For graduate degrees: Completed undergraduate program, GPA at or above 75% unless otherwise specified by the host university
- Meet English requirements (TOEFL/IELTS/other English and Math tests) of the host university, or French requirements for French host universities.
Click below to download the criteria in Arabic
- Duly completed the Daughters for Life Foundation Scholarship Application (including essay questions) in digital form
- At least one letter of reference from a teacher, faculty member or supervisor
- Certified literal English translations of high school transcript
- Certified literal English translations of transcripts from home university
- Proof of English language proficiency as required by the host university
- Copy of resume/CV if applicable
– Applicants shall submit applications in digital format –
- Applications must include all the required documents
- Applications must be sent by email in PDF format to email@example.com
- Incomplete and/or late applications will not be considered
- Only certified literal English translations of transcripts are accepted
Submit an Application
Click here to download the 2015 Scholarship Application Form
Daughters for Life Scholars are selected through a rigorous process comprised of the following stages:
- Application panel review
- Evaluation of all application files by an internal committee
- Approval of the finalists by the Scholarship Committee
- Final approval by the Foundation’s Board of Directors
- Achieving success despite having to overcome significant hardship or adversity
- Financial hardship
- Outstanding contribution to improving the lives of girls and young women, through extra curricular activities, work or volunteer experiences at her school or in her community.
- Academic achievement
- Demonstrated compassion and creativity
- Committed to returning to home country when studies are complete
Scholarship application checklist:
- Submission of completed DAUGHTERS FOR LIFE FOUNDATION APPLICATION
- Submission of completed UNIVERSITY APPLICATION were applicable
- Submission of all REQUIRED DOCUMENTS listed above
Need more information?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 416.640.0246