The Daughters for Life Awards Program assists and recognizes dedicated female university students in their third year of study in accredited academic programs in the Middle East who have overcome hardship, demonstrated academic achievement and made an outstanding contribution to improving the lives of girls and young women in the Middle East.
Value: $500- $1,000 USD
Eligibility criteria for female university students:
- Must be enrolled female university student in an accredited university in the Middle East.
- Eligible to graduate in 2017 or 2018.
- Achieving success despite having to overcome significant hardship or adversity.
- Facing financial challenges/difficulty.
- Evidence of outstanding contribution to improving the lives of others, through extra-curricular activities, work or volunteer experiences at her university or in her community.
- Compassion and creativity assessed in the interview.
- Students may be nominated or apply directly to the university
- Application must be supported by one faculty member or supervisor
The deadline for this year’s Awards applications has now passed.
Please check back again for updates on new opportunities to apply.