Awards – How to Apply
In order to be considered for The Daughters for Life Foundation Award, the application must be done through applicant’s university. An applicant may be nominated by the university or to apply to the university directly. The application must be supported by one faculty member or supervisor.
March 24, 2016: Online Application Opens
April 22, 2016: Deadline to submit completed application to Daughters for Life
APPLICATION – Only in digital format –
- Applications must include all the required documents
- Applications must be sent by email in PDF format to email@example.com
- Incomplete and/or late applications will not be considered
- Completed and signed application form (including essay questions)
- Copy of resume/CV
- At least one letter of reference from a faculty member or supervisor
Need More Information?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 416.640.0246