- Female applicant
- Citizen of the Middle East (Egypt, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Palestine, Syria, etc…)
- For undergraduate degrees: High School transcripts (grades 10-12) and or university transcripts ( if started university at back-home already) with a Grade Point Average of above 75%, unless otherwise specified by the host academic institution.
- Meet English Language requirements (TOEFL/IELTS/other English and Math tests) of the host university, or French requirements for French host academic institutions.
- Additional requirements might be requested by the host academic institution.
- Click below to download the criteria in Arabic
Daughters for Life Scholarship Information 2016 – Arabic
– Applicants shall submit applications in digital format –
- Duly completed the Daughters for Life Foundation Scholarship Application (including essay questions) in digital form
- At least one letter of reference from a teacher, faculty member or supervisor
- Certified literal English translations of high school transcript and or back-home university
- Proof of English language proficiency as required by the host academic institution
- Copy of resume/CV if applicable
- Applications must be sent by email in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Incomplete and/or late applications will not be considered
- Only certified literal English translations of transcripts are accepted
Submit an Application:
Click here to download the 2015 Scholarship Application Form
Daughters for Life Scholars are selected through a rigorous process comprised of the following stages:
- Application panel review
- Evaluation of all application files by an internal committee
- Approval of the finalists by the Scholarship Committee
- Final approval by the Foundation’s Board of Directors
- Achieving success despite having to overcome significant hardship or adversity
- Financial hardship
- Outstanding contribution to improving the lives of girls and young women, through extra curricular activities, work or volunteer experiences at her school or in her community.
- Academic achievement
- Demonstrated compassion and creativity
- Committed to returning to home country when studies are complete
Scholarship Application Checklist:
- Submission of completed Daughters for Life Scholarship Application digitally.
- Submission of completed Academic Institution’s Admission Application where applicable.
- Submission of all Required Documents outlined above.
Need more information?
Please contact us at email@example.com or call us at 416.640.0246
Check out Available Scholarships
to Top ,