Thank you for considering a donation to Daughters For Life Foundation.
We do not receive any public funding, all donations are made through corporations and individual donations, but with every donation made, we invest into the many invaluable talents and minds of young women across the Middle East.
Our Scholars’ Accomplishments
- Eman was selected for a DFL scholarship in 2015
- She studied at Collège Boréal in Sudbury, Ontario, Canada
- She graduated in 2018 at the top of her Accounting Program
- She was also awarded for her academic achievements while overcoming hardship and demonstrating perseverance
- Najla (left) and Leen (right) were selected as DFL scholars in 2015
- Both started studying at New College of Florida at Sarasota, Florida
- Both graduated in 2018, Najla from Biochemistry, and Leen from Sociology & Gender
- Leen was voted to speak at the commencement in a group for the first time
- Najla has applied for a Master Degree Program at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem at Israel
- Yosra was chosen by DFL and she studied at Trent University at Peterborough, Ontario, Canada
- She graduated in 2014 from the Sustainability program, one of the earliest graduates of the DFL scholarship
How To Donate
The easiest way to support the Daughters for Life Foundation is to donate securely online. Tax receipts for online donations are issued automatically. Make an online donation using CanadaHelps and pay by your Visa, Mastercard, American Express, PayPal or Interac Online and get an automatic electronic tax receipt, for local and international donations.
Some donors prefer to establish pre-authorized monthly donations rather than making an annual donation to the Daughters for Life Foundation. A single cumulative tax receipt is issued in January for monthly donations made in the previous taxation year.
Donate By Cheque
If you prefer to donate via cheque, please fill out this form and make sure your donation is payable to Daughters For Life Foundation and mail it to:
The Daughters for Life Foundation
20 De Boers Dr., Suite 380
Toronto, ON M3J 0H1, Canada
Please remember to print out and complete the attached donation form and send it with your cheque to the above mentioned address.
Donate With Travel Miles
Since we pay for all scholars to travel from their home countries to their universities in USA, Canada, UK or Bangladesh, we greatly appreciate donations of travel miles to mitigate the cost of flights. You’ll get a tax receipt for your donation.
What Your Donation Can Do
- A $100 donation will provide a scholar with an one-week meal plan
- A $150 donation will provide a medical scholar with a textbook
- A $500 donation will pay tuition for a student that studies in the Middle East
- A $750 donation will provide health insurance for one scholar
- A $1000 donation will pay for an one-way flight ticket for one scholar
Amounts may differ between hosting academic institutions